31 years old, married six years this summer, father of 1 and one on the way, and I'm a PC. (note "I am a PC" as I am not usually very P.C.)

Friday, February 22, 2008

more favorite quotes

"you have passed annoying me....you are actually kind of funny"
Isn't that the truth. I feel that there is a fine line between the two.

"Sometimes your fantasies are your fears, and you can't tell anyone."
I can understand that.

"Kids make you grow. You are not ready.... they make you ready. At first you think they are you, then you realize you are just taking care of them as they emerge into these other people."
I just like that. And I like watching as Tyler emerges, everyday.

"I used to think GOD was a security blanket that people held onto because they didn't know where they were going in their life. Or they need that kind of reassurance that there is meaning in their life."
Yup.

"You can't undo what you done. You made mistakes. And son who hasn't made mistakes? You know anybody....huh?"
I don't.

"If you are so miserable today, then it's because you have decided to waste the day. This day is paradise if you choose to think of it as such."
That is a good quote to describe why I don't need god in my life.

These are from the movie "Seed" (2000)

No comments: