31 years old, married six years this summer, father of 1 and one on the way, and I'm a PC. (note "I am a PC" as I am not usually very P.C.)

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thanks.....really.....we needed another plastic noise maker

It's been so long. So..... a few weeks ago we had a birthday celebration. My boy is one, just ask him. Yeah I thought he should be able to tell everyone how old he is, so I taught him to hold up one finger when asked "Tyler how old are you?" The new toys he received are a welcome change from the monotony of the Christmas batch. Not that I don't appreciate everyones generosity..... but the repetitive static laced beeps and scratchy recorded voices can push a guy over the edge. Oh if anyone works at or knows someone that works for Fisher Price, Mattel, or a similar company......two words VOLUME CONTROL. It might be uber high tech, even beyond comprehension for the average person, but hire an engineer and have them design a friggin dial or slide that controls the volume. While I am on a toy venting kick, how about a damn solar powered children's toy? I think you could make it beep when a button gets pushed using the power of light. We would have spent a small fortune on batteries to keep his toys beeping and scratching if we wanted to keep them beeping and scratching. But no......we don't......must be broken......sorry buddy.

No comments: