31 years old, married six years this summer, father of 1 and one on the way, and I'm a PC. (note "I am a PC" as I am not usually very P.C.)

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Quotes from my favorite manga

"...every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call "reality". However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions?" Not how I would have said it, but perception is reality.

“The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.” A good point that probably goes unsaid due to the fact that it is more asshole than patriotic.

"Your living skills are so poor it's hard to keep watching." I have known a few people that this applies to...... and it is sad.

"If you don't want to lose, it's very simple! Just don't get into the ring!" Never has a truer statement been made. This quote reminds me of the movie "The Hurricane" in that he didn't lose because he refused to play along.

I would give credit to the writers if I could remember who said them or which manga they came from, so go out and buy all the manga and read it all..... it's good.

No comments: