31 years old, married six years this summer, father of 1 and one on the way, and I'm a PC. (note "I am a PC" as I am not usually very P.C.)

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Little Surprises

So last night I was getting ready to watch the Perfect Pats in HD when my phone rang. It was my little sister calling from little Tokyo (or Little Saigon or something like that) in Cali. She found the best packaged ramen known to man. Yup... Kung-Fu brand ramen. It is sold by the case (30 packs) for the low low price of 8 bucks. She is shipping me a case.
But really what I wanted to write about is how great a person she has become. I regularly receive packages in the mail with little gifts for Tyler. But the best things are when I get calls about something that reminds her of being young (like the most recent do you want ramen shipped to you). It is hard to explain in a post, but trust me, she is the best little sister a guy could ask for.

No comments: