31 years old, married six years this summer, father of 1 and one on the way, and I'm a PC. (note "I am a PC" as I am not usually very P.C.)

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

When I Go

I just saw a story about a unique funeral home that does things a bit differently. When I go I want them to do it up for me. So you know, I want to be propped up in a lawn chair with a home brew in one hand and my fishing pole in the other. Or not. I think it might be strange to go to a funeral and have the dearly departed more in a display than on display. Just a personal opinion of course, if you want to be propped up all Weekend At Bernie's style then you go ahead, but give me the pine box. Though my fishing pole might come in handy...... cause you never know when you might find a nice fishing hole.

No comments: