31 years old, married six years this summer, father of 1 and one on the way, and I'm a PC. (note "I am a PC" as I am not usually very P.C.)

Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Movies

I watched the movie "Bright Future" some time ago, and now that it has been released on DVD region 2, you can too. I agree with the review completely. This movie really gets you thinking after it's over. Well I guess it makes you think during the film as well, but mostly "what the hell is this supposed to be about?" I recommend seeing it if it's rainy and cool outside, and when you are in a very self reflective mood. You will be a better person having watched one of the more artsy films I can claim to have seen. For those of you in the mood for a mind blowing experience check out "Shark Skin Man and Peach Hip Girl", it is a must see for sure. And remember kids..... if it was made in Japan it will last longer and get better gas mileage than its domestic counterpart.

No comments: