31 years old, married six years this summer, father of 1 and one on the way, and I'm a PC. (note "I am a PC" as I am not usually very P.C.)

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thirty Second Rule

So to start I say "whatever" to your opinion. I remember when I first heard of the 5 second rule, then came the 10 second, and then the whatever amount of time you needed to say to make it ok that you just ate a slice of pizza cheese side down off the floor. Well, now that Tyler is fully mobile and understands the fact that if I make it to him before he eats something from the floor he probably won't get to eat it, I have instituted the "If it didn't get vacuumed up by Mommy time limit." If you have met my wife then you would know that she loves vacuuming, not to mention the fact that Ty asks her to vacuum multiple times a night. So if you come over and see Ty picking up something from the floor, feel free to not yell "HE JUST ATE SOMETHING OFF THE FLOOR!!"

No comments: