31 years old, married six years this summer, father of 1 and one on the way, and I'm a PC. (note "I am a PC" as I am not usually very P.C.)

Friday, November 9, 2007

The Office

Ok, I changed my mind. Only the writers of the show The Office have to go to work, whatever they want..... a billion dollars an episode..... ok I'll watch more commercials so they can have their billion. I am watching The Office that aired last night. It is so funny. Ok well the real reason I am bringing this up is that it makes me wonder about the viewers in real offices. Maybe Rae and Josh can fill me in as to whether or not I am right. Ok I am thinking that every office has their Dwight or Toby or Meridith. But do they know it? I wonder if the people that are odd like Dwight watch the office and think "UH OH.... I am my offices Dwight". Or maybe they watch the show and think Dwight's oddities are funny and feel bad that he has few friends because he is SOOOOO WIERD. Maybe we all watch it and think we are the Jim of our little worlds. I guess if I had to I think I would probably be the hmmm..... comment and let me know who I would most likely be in the show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see my comment on the "test" post.

I am most like Dwight, but, I don't think I am the Dwight of my office, if that makes any sense. Really, there are weirder people there than me!! haha

*sigh*