31 years old, married six years this summer, father of 1 and one on the way, and I'm a PC. (note "I am a PC" as I am not usually very P.C.)

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mini-golf and fun


So I have to let you all know about how the fundraising went.... Pretty good. The mini-golf you ask? Ahhh, well as far as I can tell I came in 6th place with a mini-score of 125 over 54 holes. That is 9 under par, in case you were wondering. But more important than my bedazzling putting skillz is the fact that the event raised over 10,000 dollars for cancer research. So go Dan and Luke for taking part in this event with me, and I need to shout out to Chute's Bakery in N.Windham for a generous donation.

The action shot is just after making my second consecutive hole in one. That's right fools..... TWO in a row......... ahhhhh, maybe I get a bit competitive, but this time it was all for a good cause.


And this lovely bunch is... well, as you can see, the cool kids.







No comments: