31 years old, married six years this summer, father of 1 and one on the way, and I'm a PC. (note "I am a PC" as I am not usually very P.C.)

Friday, August 10, 2007

Check this movie out!!!

So I recently inherited a few hours of netflix movies a month to be viewed online. I thought I'd check out what they had for movies available and was immediately sucked in. There was a movie titled "He Died With A Felafel In His Hand". I couldn't resist.......and I am so glad for that. This is one of the best movies that I have seen in a while. Very deep, entertaining, and thought provolking. I personally have learned these lessons in life, but there are many people out there that will really benefit from this movie masterpiece, and you will be entertained. So go out and rent it, then drop me a line as I am looking forward to talking to someone else that has been blessed by the felafel movie.

No comments: