31 years old, married six years this summer, father of 1 and one on the way, and I'm a PC. (note "I am a PC" as I am not usually very P.C.)

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

crashed my car while I cried and peed my pants

Today I was debating whether or not to make a BJ's run while Ty was spinning in the livingroom. He kept saying "I'm so dizzy. I'm spinning." It reminded me of the song "I'm so dizzy" by Tommy Roe. So I told him there was a song about spinning and that I would let him hear it. I busted out the old youtube trick and played the song for him. He said "I really like that song dad. I do, I do." I asked if he wanted to go to the music store and we could buy that cd, and then go to BJ's. He thought it was good.
I picked out a compilation with "Dizzy" on it because Tommy Roe's cd was probably not awesome. Also on the disc is a number of good tunes. I thought he might like "The Lion Sleeps Tonight". Actually I knew he would like it, so I played it. That is when I started laughing so hard that I started crying and peeing and crashing. Aparently the song goes "Where Nemo went, where Nemo went, where Nemo went and not A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh. Who knew?

No comments: