31 years old, married six years this summer, father of 1 and one on the way, and I'm a PC. (note "I am a PC" as I am not usually very P.C.)

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Please feel free to ask...

Ok so not everyone got it. So here are a few FAQ's that I will answer for you all.

Will he have a scar?
Yes.

Like bad scarring....or?
Yes horribly disfiguring, can't tell if it's still a person or "The Fly"

seriously?
Yup, thanks for asking.

What kind of dog was it? (I have 3 answers to this one)
1. Pit bull, why do you ask? Are they usually known to be aggressive? Huh. news to me.
2. I can't be sure, what kind of dog jumps out of a tree whistling "Dixie" and snapping at children?
3. THE REAL ANSWER: doesn't really matter does it?

You don't think this is the only trip to the emergency room for you guys, having a little boy and all?
No, I know, but it had better be the only trip that involves emergency plastic surgery on his face. Thanks for your concern.

Maybe the not smart questions and comments come from not knowing how serious it really was. I have tried to explain it without going into too much detail, but the next stupid question gets all of the details. I assure you that you don't want to be that guy.

No comments: