31 years old, married six years this summer, father of 1 and one on the way, and I'm a PC. (note "I am a PC" as I am not usually very P.C.)

Friday, June 27, 2008

On the subject of things Japanese

If you missed it, "I Survived A Japanese Gameshow" aired this week. I have it on my DVR incase you don't. It is the newest, and most bestest, reality show. All of the contestants thought they were going to be on some "normal" reality show.... but no. They were sent to Japan to compete on a Japanese game show, and only found out when they walked on stage... and were on the gameshow! If you have never seen a Japanese gameshow, one of the "reality" show people summed it up best... "Who thinks this stuff up? I mean they have to be insane, it doesn't even make any sense." Needless to say, I will be watching this for it's entire season.

No comments: