31 years old, married six years this summer, father of 1 and one on the way, and I'm a PC. (note "I am a PC" as I am not usually very P.C.)

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

These Are Days

I titled this post in honour of Josh's "Coming of age in the 90's" post. Not to mention the fact that these are days we'll remember. As Tyler is just the right height to walk to the bottom stair and sit on it to rest. As he is currently walking around the house randomly covering his eyes with his hands and saying "Dada...hmmmmm..hmm hmm?" While he is walking in circles in the living room with a yard stick that is a solid 7 inches taller than he is tap tap tapping it on the floor as he announces "tap tap tap" in case I wasn't sure what he was doing. As he is going about his business of removing everything from it's proper place and giving it a new home on the floor, all I can think of is "These Are Days".

Oh and bonus points to those of you that know the title reference.

1 comment:

Josh said...

10,000 Maniacs?

Or, like we say in Dubai, 36,678 maniacs? (The exchange rate's the joke ...)