31 years old, married six years this summer, father of 1 and one on the way, and I'm a PC. (note "I am a PC" as I am not usually very P.C.)

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More of the same

It's been a while since I have posted. I just have a short one for the day. Beer. I ran some quality control on a couple of the beers that we brewed. They are good. I have to say the bitter was a bit on the sweet side. But whatever, it was good. I have some picts that I will get online soon. Oh and if you don't know me that well but read the blog I think I will take the opportunity to let you know that drywall is my least favorite thing in the world. I would just as soon cut myself and go to the hospital to get stitches as hang, mud, and tape drywall. But its part of remodeling and getting cut isn't, so I hope to have it all finished this weekend (the drywalling that is).

No comments: