31 years old, married six years this summer, father of 1 and one on the way, and I'm a PC. (note "I am a PC" as I am not usually very P.C.)

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Daaaaa Beers

The beer making is done. It is easier to do than I thought, time consuming, but easy. In just 13 days I will be enjoying beer that I helped to make. Rae made a great point last night, it's just in time for the world series. So whether I have it to enjoy as my favorite team is in it, or I use it to drown my baseball woes, it will be ready just in time.

On a totally different subject, I have started the Great Remodel Project 2007. It is a massive DIY that makes me a bit nervous. I know it is all work that I can do, but how long will it take as I have a very limited amount of free time that I can actually work on it. So if anyone out there would like to donate a Sunday to install a new bathtub with me, just give me a call. Once this project is done, our house will really be close to done. I know there will be regular maintenance and even painting / rearranging, but as for big projects......within an inch of done. It makes me think of just how great a jump on life our parents gave us. Both of our parents are just now getting their own houses up to par. I feel bad and am grateful at the same time. If I can help Tyler off to as good a start, he will have a good life for sure. Well anyway, here's to remodeling not taking 30 years....*clink*

1 comment:

Josh said...

Your own beer?

Tuan, you are a genius.

I'm giving you nine months to perfect the recipe. On the big Fourth of July bash we will have for our return to the States, we're going to have to share a glass or five.

Also, I'd help you with the remodeling, but it's a heck of a drive, and our car is in the shop. (Seriously, it is.)

Let us know how the beer turns out ...