31 years old, married six years this summer, father of 1 and one on the way, and I'm a PC. (note "I am a PC" as I am not usually very P.C.)

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sorry It's been Busy

I know I have been slacking on the posting front, but I have been busy being a Dad. I just wanted to post a quickie about the upcoming fund raiser that Dan, Luke, and I are doing. We have signed up to participate in a mini-golf put-a-thon to benefit the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute through the Jimmy Fund. We (and by we I mean Luke) have collected $150.00 in pledges to date. If you can donate let me know and I will gladly bring your money to the 54 hole put-a-thon as a donation for these great causes. I will be asking you in person if I see you, so get your wallets / purses / man purses out and ready to donate. If you are far away and would like to donate, email me and I will get back to you as to who to make the check out to and where to send it. Thanks in advance for your generosity.

No comments: